D.VA

D.VA’s headphones 4

I slaved away (not really) for days and finally decided, screw it, I’m gonna glue it all together now!

Okay, so I have to admit it. When I eventually put everything together, it didn’t work out great the first time. Or the second time. Not even the third time.

No. I hot glued, tore apart, hot glued, tore apart repeat FIVE TIMES before it finally looked halfway decent on my head. It’s still a bit bulkier than I’d like in my opinion, but there’s nooo way I’m touching any more of that poor, shredded foam. I guess this is what I get for being a trial-and-error kind of person.

collage - Copy.png

I mean, at least you can hardly tell, unless you’re looking at it from the inside.

One thing I did notice, though, was that hot glue + mod podge just does not work. For the life of me I could NOT get that dumb purple sticky-out thing to stays tuck to the rest of the headphones!! I could pull it off so easily it was kind of sad, really.

So for that I have resorted to 2 part epoxy, which has been great, and next time I’ll leave the mod-podging for the end.

 

Also, on a side note, I made Mimikyu for my boyfriend and thought he turned out kinda cute:

IMG_2073.JPG

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s